Indian Progressive society (IPS) is a NGO (Reg. No. 196/2007-2008) registered under societies act XXI of 1860 by Government of Uttarakhand.
The IPS, an acronym for Indian Progressive Society, non-profit, non-government organization came in to being in the year 2008 as the inspiration of some enthusiastic individuals who provoked for the voluntarism for the development of deprived, marginalized & weaker section of society.
It has been working relentlessly for the last 5 years in the field of socio-economic upliftment of the poor and backward people for all caste and class of the society.
Our Vision :
Our vision is to contribute in the progress of our country so that we can make a
Corruption Free &
through Co-operation and Contribution of like-minded people.
Our Dream :
1. We dream that the citizens of India should be honest, commited and patriotic.
2. The rights of every human being should be respected in all parts of India :
Love , Peace , Justice ,Tolerance and Harmony should reign in the midst of differences.
3. Barriers of Caste , Faiths , Ideologies should be broken down.
4. Every Indian should get fair Education and Healthcare.
Finally, we all should look forward to what we can do for the Nation and not what the Nation can do for us.
Our Mission :
To make citizens of India Patriotic & more sensitive towards the issues like Poverty, Corruption, Environment and National Integration.
1. To help children from poor and backward class in their educational, health and intellectual development.
2. To create awareness in the society to remove different socio-economic imbalances prevailing in the society.
3. Solving problems of different social groups by mutual cooperation.
4. Public awareness programmes for the conservation of environment.
5. To include poor, orphans & handicapped children in the main stream.
Our Strategies :
1. To Identify & add the Experts/Resource persons of various fields, who will co-operate, contribute and add values in the life of people by giving their Time/ Advice / Money / Material.
2. To create a Younger, Patriotic and Skilled workforce who will form the backbone of a Developed Nation.
3. To Reach and Teach every poor children of India.
4. To help and support Govt. of India and its various agencies for the successful implementation of its schemes/ plans and by ensuring the proper utilization of its resources.
5. To ensure active participation of every Indian in Progress Process / Cycle by allotting different roles and responsibilities to every Hand.
6. To manage a regular, targeted and large-scale co-operation, value addition by the Citizens of India for the Citizens of India.
Our Philosophy :
We believe in the philosophy of Swami Vivekananda who once said :
" Let us all work hard, my brothers; there is no time to sleep.
On our work depends the coming of INDIA of the future.
She is there ready waiting. She is only sleeping.
Arise and awake and see her seated here on her eternal throne,
rejuvenated, more glorious than
she ever was - this motherland of ours."